The GP Pro Comp suit has been a staple in the Alpinestars Racing Suit line for more than a decade, its been a popular choice of racers around the world from Le Mans to Baja. The three layer construction offers ultimate protection and lightweight construction, while the breathable lining make it feel like suits double the price. Alpinestars standard Pre-curved arms, legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm allow for almost unrestricted evels of movement and comfort. The traditional arm cuffs and hidden leg cuffs keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. The standard details include a soft ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders to reduce pressure points.
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Specially-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
- Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- Nomex anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
- Standard Cuff: No
- Boot Cuff: Yes
- Color Options: Black/Red, Black/Orange Flou, Silver Blue/Asphalt/Lime, Red/Orange Flou, Cobalt/Royal Blue/Red, Asphalt/White/Red
- FIA Rating: 8856-2000
- SFI Rating: 3.2a/5
- Layers: Three
- Material: Nomex
- Primary Use: Auto Racing
- Size: 44-64