Certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards, the GP Pro Comp suit has a three-layer construction offering ultimate protection and lightweight construction, while the breathable lining aids driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm offer optimum levels of movement and comfort, while the cuffs on the arms keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. Other thoughtful details include a soft, ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders.
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Specially-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
- Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- Nomex anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
- Standard Cuff: No
- Boot Cuff: No
- Color Options: Black/Red, Black/Orange Flou, Silver Blue/Asphalt/Lime, Red/Orange Flou, Cobalt/Royal Blue/Red, Asphalt/White/Red
- FIA Rating: 8856-2018
- SFI Rating: 3.2a/5
- Layers: Three
- Material: Nomex
- Primary Use: Auto Racing
- Size: 44-64