The lightweight GP Tech v2 suit has a three-layer construction with a breathable liner for optimum levels of protection, lightness and driver comfort. Other neat driver touches include stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm, with a twill outershell and aramid lining for maximum lightness and breathability. Featuring a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on the knees, crotch, elbows, waist and spine for driver comfort and an optimized fit.
- Alpinestars stretch arm construction with aramidic knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling
for an optimum fit in the driving position
- Premium YKK double slidered zipper personalized
for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- 100% fire-resistant fabric for high heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFi 3.2a/4 Certified
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
- Standard Cuff: No
- Boot Cuff: Yes
- Color Options: Anthracite/Black/Red,Black/Flou Yellow
- FIA Rating: 8856-2018
- SFI Rating: 3.2a/4
- Layers: Three
- Material: Nomex
- Primary Use: Auto Racing
- Size: 48-64