The Tech Vision features an outer shell twill material developed exclusively for Alpinestars which is combined with an innovative aramidic base knit lining for optimum levels of comfort, protection, light weight and comfort. Thanks to the introduction of the aramidic base lining with an open weave structure, this suit is superbly breathable, and these levels are further enhanced by the breathable panels on the side. The Tech Vision also incorporates lightweight stretchable panels at the center back, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zone to provide great flexibility both in and out of the car.
- Made to Measure for the ultimate fit, comfort and style
- Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch panels at lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the car.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Specially-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2a/4 homologation standard.
- Nomex anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.